Synermaxx Corporation complies with the Data Privacy Act of 2012 and is committed to preserving the confidentiality and integrity of all information it holds and processes.
We recognize the importance of personal data and respect the privacy rights of individuals. We process information in two capacities: (1) as a Data Controller for our own internal business operations including human resources, administration, marketing, sales and (2) as a Data Processor in carrying out our product integration, mobile and business application services for our clients.
Scope and Acceptance
This privacy notice applies to the personal information that we collect about you in connection with the products and services we offer.
By using the Synermaxx Site, you are consenting the Synermaxx Corporation in the collection, use, access, transfer, storage and processing of your personal information in accordance with this Privacy Notice.
Synermaxx Corporation will only collect, use or disclose your personal information where it is fair and lawful to do so. In all cases, we will ask for your consent explicitly. We may ask you to provide additional consent on the need to use your personal information for purposes not covered by this Privacy Notice. You are not obliged to provide such consent but if you decide not to, and then please stop using Synermaxx Corporation site.
Synermaxx Corporation reserves the right to make changes to this Privacy Notice at any time. We encourage you to regularly review this Privacy Notice to make sure you are aware of any changes and how your personal information may be used.
Our website is not aimed at children under 13 years old and we will not collect, use or process in any other form any personal information from such. If Synermaxx Corporation discovers that it has accidentally collected personal information from a child below 13, it will remove records as soon as reasonably possible.
Information Synermaxx Collects
Synermaxx Corporation collects information about you from a variety of sources, including:
- Information we collect about you when you call us, visit our sites, use our and/or client’s mobile applications or services
- Information we collect about you from other sources, such as commercially available sources
- Information that we receive from our clients in the course of hosting, integrating and processing business applications which you have given consent for disclosure of such information relating to you and where otherwise lawfully permitted
- Full name, gender, place and date of birth;
- Residential/permanent address;
- Copy of identification cards, passport, TIN, SSS/GSIS number;
- Employment or business information;
- Payment details, including credit card and banking information;
- Contact details, including telephone, mobile, email address, and
- Other information necessary to provide you with product or service you need
Personal data that we collect via your web activities
Synermaxx uses “Google Analytics” to collect information about use of this site. Google Analytics collects information such as how often users visit their site, the particular pages they visit. We then use the information collected from Google Analytics only for improving our site. Google Analytics collects only the IP address assigned to you on date you visit this site. Synermaxx does not combine information collected through the use of Google Analytics with any of your personally identifiable information.
Purposes of the Collection of Information
Synermaxx collects and uses personal information only as necessary for the purposes for which it was obtained. We use the information we collect for Synermaxx’s business purposes such as:
- To provide you with customer service including responses to your inquiries, complaints and feedback about our products and/or services. Customer service may be provided through various forms of communication such as email, letter, telephone and online chat features
- To administer or carry out obligations in relation to agreement with our clients
Security of Your Personal Data
- Secure protocols for user authentication and access control;
- Data storage, retention and disposal policies;
- Confidentiality requirements and data privacy training of our employees;
- Reasonably up-to-date firewall protection and operating system security patches and encryption of all transmitted files and records
We will only retain your information for as long as necessary for the purpose for which they were collected or as required by law and regulation. We will destroy your personal data when its retention is no longer required by purpose, law or regulation.
You are afforded rights in relation to your personal information under the Data Privacy Act of 2012 including the right to access your data, the right to object to processing, the right to modify inaccurate data, and the right to erasure or blocking of data.
If you have questions, comments or concerns about how we handle your personal information, please get in touch with our Data Protection Officer at [email protected]